Ram Prasad's Most Enjoyed

An Ongoing Compilation of Most Enjoyed
Places, Books, Movies, Experiences, Activities, and Moments

May the whole world enjoy the pleasures that I have enjoyed -- (Thirukkural)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Most Enjoyed software -- iTunes

iTunes

I don't own an iPod. And so, for the longest time, I didn't pay attention when I came across the terms "iTunes" or "podcasting". Then I read somewhere about "iTunes f
or Windows", and after getting intrigued, gave it a try. And I am very glad that I did. It has given me hours of enjoyment, especially at work, when my neighboring colleagues get a little noisy.

I have especially enjoyed the ability to create numerous Playlists (in particular, the ability to cross-index the same song in multiple playlists) . I love the equitability in being able to play only the songs I haven't heard in a little while. I haven't yet fully explored podcasting, but what I have seen has been impressive. (I have listened to a few podcasts of NPR's Story of the Day.)

If any of you haven't tried iTunes, you should consider downloading it for your PC. It's free.

category: Music, Software

No comments:

Who links to me? Copyright 2006-2007 Ram Prasad