Ram Prasad's Most Enjoyed

An Ongoing Compilation of Most Enjoyed
Places, Books, Movies, Experiences, Activities, and Moments

May the whole world enjoy the pleasures that I have enjoyed -- (Thirukkural)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mac vs PC Ads -- I'm a Mac, I'm a PC

Every time the Mac guy makes the PC-guy look klutzy on these TV ads, I find myself laughing out loud. This, in spite of the fact that I am firmly a PC user.

And after it was pointed out to me that the PC guy looks a little like Bill Gates, and the Mac dude is a youngish Steve Jobs lookalike, I've started to enjoy them even more.

There are 3 ads in all: Work vs Home, Out of the Box; and Touche. Check out all three here. (Needs quicktime)

PC vs Mac, Mac Ads, Steve Jobs

No comments:

Who links to me? Copyright 2006-2007 Ram Prasad