Ram Prasad's Most Enjoyed

An Ongoing Compilation of Most Enjoyed
Places, Books, Movies, Experiences, Activities, and Moments

May the whole world enjoy the pleasures that I have enjoyed -- (Thirukkural)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

50 Best Websites

From The Chicago Tribune
(my hometown newspaper)

Surely, we've all heard of many of the 50, but there are always surprises. Check out the Trib's 50 Best Websites. (I came across the list in HyperText, a blog maintained by Steve Johnson.

Also, equally interesting (and a lot more opinionated) are the Readers' choices and suggestions. In this list, again, were many sites that I had not heard of, but I am sure planning to check them out. If you have the patience to read through the comments, you'll surely be rewarded with a site or two that you didn't know existed.

No comments:

Who links to me? Copyright 2006-2007 Ram Prasad