Ram Prasad's Most Enjoyed

An Ongoing Compilation of Most Enjoyed
Places, Books, Movies, Experiences, Activities, and Moments

May the whole world enjoy the pleasures that I have enjoyed -- (Thirukkural)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Word Game of the Day

Merriam-Webster Word Game Of The Day

I have been a long time subscriber to the M-W word of the day, but only very recently did I notice the big button on the left panel. One day, out of curiousity, I clicked. That day's word game was fun and so I clicked again the next day. Soon, I became became a daily visitor and was looking forward to each day's game. They have lots of interactive word games of varying difficulty, all aimed to test our vocubulary and understanding of English words.

If words interest you, and you are not already a subscriber you should consider subscribing to the word of the day list. (It's free.)

And here's the Link to today's Merriam-Webster Game of the Day.

Vocabulary, word games

No comments:

Who links to me? Copyright 2006-2007 Ram Prasad